This document contains instructions for preparing NAACL HLT 2016 submissions and camera-ready manuscripts. The document itself conforms to its own specifications, and is therefore an example of what your manuscript should look like. Papers are required to conform to all the directions reported in this document. By using the provided LaTeX and BibTeX styles (naaclhlt2016.sty, naaclhlt2016.bst), the required formatting will be enabled by default.
Created using the Deedy CV/Resume XeLaTeX Template
Version 1.0 (5/5/2014)
This template has been downloaded from:
Debarghya Das (http://www.debarghyadas.com)
With extensive modifications by:
Deedy - One Page Two Column Resume
Version 1.1 (30/4/2014)
Debarghya Das (http://debarghyadas.com)
IMPORTANT: THIS TEMPLATE NEEDS TO BE COMPILED WITH XeLaTeX
This template uses several fonts not included with Windows/Linux by
default. If you get compilation errors saying a font is missing, find the line
on which the font is used and either change it to a font included with your
operating system or comment the line out to use the default font.
1. Integrate biber/bibtex for article citation under publications.
2. Figure out a smoother way for the document to flow onto the next page.
3. Add styling information for a "Projects/Hacks" section.
4. Add location/address information
5. Merge OpenFont and MacFonts as a single sty with options.
1. Fixed several compilation bugs with \renewcommand
2. Got Open-source fonts (Windows/Linux support)
3. Added Last Updated
4. Move Title styling into .sty
5. Commented .sty file.
1. Overflows onto second page if any column's contents are more than the
2. Hacky space on the first bullet point on the second column.
In this sample paper, we describe the formatting requirements for content for the STAR assignment for the Introduction to Computer Graphics class, Fall 2015. Please fill this section with the abstract. This template is based on the SIGGRAPH proceedings template and the following sections will contain dummy sections and text which you can edit. Use Overleaf to collaborate and keep track of your document.
The purpose of this report is to explain how – by leveraging on the capabilities of the amazon web services – it is possible to manage and process a set of data that is too large and complex for traditional data processing techniques and technologies.
The report discusses the implementation of a set of services – from the retrieval of external data to its transformation, through the storage on non relational databases and finally the parallel computation on an external cluster – meant for the management of discographic information in order to easily join different data in an agile manner and subsequently perform additional processing based on the joined output.