Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume is often the first impression you’ll make on a prospective employer, and it’s important to stand out amongst the crowd. These templates provide a range of styles – classical, professional, academic, plain, fancy – which can be adapted to fit your personal preference. Sections for employment history, education, skills, experience, publications and interests can be arranged to best show off your fit for the role you’re applying for, whether you’re a graduate fresh out of university or an experienced professional looking to change career.
A Free, highly customizable, multi-page CV template with left sidebar suitable for anyone. This template needs to be compiled with XeLaTeX/LuaLaTeX.
This template based on fortysecondscv class (created by Rene Wirnata) and twentysecondcv class (created by Carmine Spagnuolo) has been modified to meet Ovearleaf's compilation requirement.
Tiny Seal Generator Watermark
Created using the Deedy CV/Resume XeLaTeX Template
Version 1.0 (5/5/2014)
This template has been downloaded from:
Debarghya Das (http://www.debarghyadas.com)
With extensive modifications by:
Deedy - One Page Two Column Resume
Version 1.1 (30/4/2014)
Debarghya Das (http://debarghyadas.com)
IMPORTANT: THIS TEMPLATE NEEDS TO BE COMPILED WITH XeLaTeX
This template uses several fonts not included with Windows/Linux by
default. If you get compilation errors saying a font is missing, find the line
on which the font is used and either change it to a font included with your
operating system or comment the line out to use the default font.
1. Integrate biber/bibtex for article citation under publications.
2. Figure out a smoother way for the document to flow onto the next page.
3. Add styling information for a "Projects/Hacks" section.
4. Add location/address information
5. Merge OpenFont and MacFonts as a single sty with options.
1. Fixed several compilation bugs with \renewcommand
2. Got Open-source fonts (Windows/Linux support)
3. Added Last Updated
4. Move Title styling into .sty
5. Commented .sty file.
1. Overflows onto second page if any column's contents are more than the
2. Hacky space on the first bullet point on the second column.