- Posted on October 3, 2013
LaTeX templates for BioMed Central, F1000Research, PLoS, Springer LNCS and IOP journals
Most scientific academic journals provide LaTeX templates in their author guidelines section for the submission of manuscripts in their preferred style.
There are many templates available in our online gallery, and here we present a collection of five journal article templates which are pre-loaded into writeLaTeX to help you get started.
The journals featured here are:
- BioMed Central: An online publisher of free peer-reviewed scientific articles in all areas of medical research and biology.
- F1000Research: An open science journal for life scientists which offers a fast and transparent peer review process.
- PLoS (Public Library of Science): A non-profit organization of scientists committed to making the world's scientific and medical literature freely accessible.
- Springer LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science): A medium for the efficient distribution of new developments from all areas of computer science.
- IOP (Institute of Physics) Journals: The Institute of Physics is a leading scientific society promoting physics and bringing physicists together for the benefit of all.
Simply click on the image below to see the templates available for each publisher, then select the one you would like to use and click on it to create a document for immediate editing online.
For further instructions on how to use these templates, see the author guidelines pages on the relevant journal website, or send us your question and we'll do our best to help.
You can find templates for many other styles (e.g. conference posters and presentations) in our online templates gallery, and check out this earlier post for five templates for IEEE journals.
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesРегистрация
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is БесплатноNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template